Re: How to migrate profile/account from Windoze Mozilla to FC3

Felix Miata wrote:
A. Rick Anderson wrote:

What files do I need to copy from my windoze box to my Linux box so that
when I bring up mozilla mail, I get all my existing email, filters,
directories, addresses, etc.

This issue is addressed indirectly beginning at
http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.5/faq/profile.html#backup

Once you've copied the files, you'll need to edit prefs.js to correct
the absolute pathnames and the names of the *.s & *.w files. See
http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.7/ and its links for additional
information.

I've tried following the directions, but not having much success.  My current road block is that Mozilla won't display any hidden directories or files, so I can't point the "Local File" property at the .mozilla directory.  The directory that it claims it is using doesn't exist.

--
A. Rick Anderson