Re: nvidia and xorg-x11-Mesa-libGL

On Tue, 2005-01-04 at 23:29 +0100, Kristian Poul Herkild wrote:

> Well, I'm not afraid of using the axe whenever it is justified and it
> is. Read earlier posts from me, and you'll see that my statements are
> 100% correct. Or do some googling. None of the issues I'm raising are
> new - the same goes for Axel's (hey, I got it right this time :P )
> response. These issues are quite old and still unsolved. Therefore my
> reaction.
>
> And don't be mislead by my - sometimes - harsh style of writing. I only
> do that when it is justified, and doesn't meen that Axel is my enemy or
> anything like that. It's just that his dependecy-policy pisses me off ;)
>
> Kind Regards,
> Kristian Poul Herkild
----
sir - I don't know you but this is 'American colloquialism' - pure BS

I quote your original post...'he doesn't really care about the mess,
he's  unnecessarily creating for the rest of us.'

Now - you're 'not afraid of using the axe whenever it is justified' but
earlier today, he doesn't care about the mess he's unnecessarily
creating.'

You apparently don't see the absurdity of your statements that I see.

What I see is that Axel spends a lot of his own resources for the
benefit of a lot of people and I can appreciate that someone runs into a
problem with files used from his repository. I remember this occurring
with many other repositories too. Your accusation of him not caring goes
against all evidence to the contrary.

Craig