Re: yum error in FC3

There is no typo in the config files... they used to work OK and I never
touched them.  I have 3 Fedora Core 3 boxes in my workplace and all of
them have the very same problem.  One is a high end production web
server and the other two are workstations, one is mine and the other one
is from a coworker who wanted to try linux as his main OS. (BTW, I
checked his yum problem through vncviewer with Gnome 2.8 Remote
Desktop...  Cool!!!).

Now, in a yum mailing list I saw that it was due to a router problem
that might be blocking or closing the connection, so it seems not
everybody sees the problem.

At home yum works very well (FC3 box too) but there are lots of pending
updates because I have a dial up line  :-(

Thanx for the answer and I hope you can help me.

-William