Fedora and winxp

I installed Fedora on my home computer, overwriting winxp.  I thought,
that was fun, now I will go back to Winxp.  I started from the Winxp cd,
the prompt said strike any key to start from cd, and then nothing, just
a blank screen.  Finally I started from a: with a Win98 startup disk,
did fdisk on the drive, making it dos, and then the Winxp cd began
working.  Now, when I try to start from the Winxp cd, with winxp
installed, I get the same blank screen.  Any thoughts?

Chris Langer
User Services Librarian
Tennessee State University Downtown Campus
Nashville TN 37203
615-963-7187
clanger@xxxxxxxxxxx