Forums...

Hey all… Just wondering if there are good forums set up for Fedora or not? It is easier for me to read forums than try and keep up with emails, even though every night I spend some time going through these emails, I just find it easier to browse forums. If not, would anyone be interested in using them if I were to set them up on one of my domains?

Thanks,

Phillip Roberts