Re: I cant unscribe...

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 21:00:30 -0700, James Mounts <james@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Im trying to remove this email address from the mailing list ( im getting to
> many emails, and I need to change what address I use ), and I go to the site
> where it says " unsubscribe ". but the email that is supposed to be sent
> out, never gets there. I have done this many times and still nothing.
>
> Please help.
>
> Thanks

Hi James,

Go to the site at the bottom of the email, enter your email address
and click the "Unsubscribe and edit options" button.  On the next
page, enter your password and click the "Log in" button.  From that
page, you can then unsubscribe immediately, without confirmation by
email.  Also, you can change your email address instead of
unsubscribing and re-subscribing.

Jonathan