Re: which files on site are images

I am trying to download fedora from redhat website, when I look at the
download sites I can't tell which ones are the installation images; can
someone help.
First: Chris, I recommend using a restartable FTP service or use a Torrent client like Azureus. If you want to download the install ISO files you need to get FC3-i386-disc1.iso through FC3-i386-disc4.iso. Only disks 1 and 2 are needed for a minimal install from disk, and only disk 1 is needed if you want to install through a network.

I suggest using a 'local' mirror if you want to download the image files rather than using the RedHat server.

Good luck and have fun with Fedora!

--
James McKenzie