Re: wep key??

On 6:27pm Jan 3, 2005, Jim wrote

[snip]

>  -- anyone have a problem installing the networkmanager ?
>  from reading this site  seems the best way to go...
>
>  http://www.ces.clemson.edu/linux/nm.shtml

as i mentioned earlier, i use madwifi and wpa_supplicant and
i have had troubles getting NetworkManager to work. it tries
to connect to my neighbor's AP even though i am sitting
right next to my own AP. :)

maybe it's madwifi.

there was some messages here sometime back, not sure if the
issues have been resolved:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-November/msg05800.html