Re: Ltwinmodem

On Monday 03 January 2005 15:38, Paul wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Could some one direct me to a driver for the LT Winmodem for Fedora 3,
>
> Linmodems.org not have one?
>
> Really, go for an external modem and drop those cheap nasty winmodems in
> the bin - they're nothing but trouble.
>
> TTFN
>
> Paul

Personally Yes I agree with you, unfortunately I can't, I run one of the
biggest PC manufacturing plants in Africa, and we the buyer change the
hardware we have to make it work.
We were using the smartlinks which were easy, now lucent despite my efforts to
have them banned in linux systems.

I will look on Linmodems.org, but what I would really appreciate later this
week is if someone could show me how to create an rpm for this modem for FC3.

My staff are not as clued up as I am on the Linux playground and I never get a
break from work unless the drivers are in rpm form.

Thanks

--
Chadley Wilson
Redhat Certified Technician