Problem starting iptables on FC3

Hey Folks,

I've got a problem trying to get iptables to startup.

FC3
iptables-1.2.11-3.1.i386.rpm

When I try to start iptables it simply fails with no errors and nothing
in /var/log/messages. If I try to load it after running the (fwbuilder
generated) script it starts and the stops immediately.

I'm a bit of a novice, and not sure where to look further to resolve the
problem. I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks.

[root@main etc]# /sbin/service iptables start
[root@main etc]# /sbin/service iptables status
Firewall is stopped.
[root@main etc]# ./"Firewall.fw"
Activating firewall script generated Sun Jan  2 20:51:49 2005 CST
Rule 0(NAT)
Rule 0(eth0)
Rule 0(lo)
Rule 0(global)
Rule 1(global)
Rule 2(global)
Rule 3(global)
Rule 4(global)
Rule 5(global)
[root@main etc]# /sbin/service iptables start
Flushing firewall rules:                        [  OK  ]
Setting chains to policy ACCEPT: nat filter     [  OK  ]
Unloading iptables modules:                     [  OK  ]