Re: Odd request for how NOT to do something...

I havn't tested the idea, but you should be able to set the handlers
variable to nothing and it should ignore anything from the keyboard,
hopefully that will not stop evrouter from receiving the commands. I'm
going to test it right now, I'll reply later tonight if it works.

David