Re: trouble shooting Fedora Core 3 installation

Thanks Kam
I'm new at this and not sure where to start.
I am running a Dell PIII 1.1 GHz with 512 MbRam 2 hard drives and integrated audio/video. The video chip is Intel 810
I think the problem is with my video resolution. I inadvertently set it too high for my card. I think the maximum resolution is 1248x1024
I dont know enough about this to change the resolution via a terminal and when I try to bring up system settings, the monitor goes wacky. I suppose I could just reinstall Fedora and hope I can change the resolution in the process??

Thanks for your help
Steve