Re: yum horror [Sorry, guys]

    That last one was meant to quell this seemingly infinite argument-
not to inflame.  I just want it over. For as long as I've known apt,
this has been a perennial issue that has been talked to death.

    I had intended to send it off list to meet these goals, (as you can
tell by the attachment, which is a no-no here) but obviously I got
distracted before sending it, and managed to plop it out here.  Axell, I
wasn't trying to air dirty laundry in public; I apologize.

    It's humbling to know one's foot never gets so big that it can't
still fit in one's mouth.

Brian FahrlÃnder                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ: 5119262                                          AIM: WheelDweller