Re: APM support not found in Kernel ?

I have APMD "3.0.1" installed.

                      AdabalaP@schneider.
                      com                        To:       For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:
                      fedora-list-bounces        Subject:  APM support not found in Kernel ?
                      @redhat.com

                      12/30/2004 09:52 AM
                      Please respond to
                      For users of Fedora
                      Core releases

Hi,

I have upgraded my Kernel to "kernel-2.6.9-1.681_FC3.i586.rpm" version and
now when it type "#apm -m" to check my battery status, It tells me that
there is no APM support in kernel.

Thanks.