[Apache] MySQL Authentification

Hi,

I'm having a problem with MySQL authentification with apache (for protected folders).

Now i'm using a thing like this :

<Directory /var/www/html/prive>
AuthName "Espace Privé"
AuthType Basic

AuthMySQLUser fdfdsfds
AuthMySQLPassword fdsfdsfds
AuthMySQLDB auth
AuthMySQLUserTable users
AuthMySQLNameField user_name
AuthMySQLPasswordField user_passwd
AuthMySQLGroupField user_group

require group fdsfds
</Directory>

But i have 10 folders to make like this then i'm searching for a solution which is more simple... Have you ?

I have a second problem. For adding people in my auth database, i'm using PHPMyadmin and i make a SQL query but i need a more simple web interface to do this.. it exist or not ?

Thanks !

PS : Sorry for my BAD english but i'm french
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:S=C3=A9bastien Bisoglio
n;quoted-printable:Bisoglio;S=C3=A9bastien
email;internet:bsebastien@xxxxxxxxxx
tel;cell:079 776 32 68
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.bisol.fr.st