Re: Memory Usage: Firefox / Evolution

Ryan D'Baisse wrote:
Ooooh, HECK, no!  Could someone please explain to me how Firefox could
be taking up 114MB (34 MB shared) and Evolution 207MB (26.7 MB
shared)?

Thanx,
Ryan

It's beyond mortal understanding! I just launched Firefox while reading your email, with only one simple page loaded (Google) it was taking 87MB and Thunderbird (reading this mail) was taking 98MB. Maybe someone should have a contest for the worlds worst coders so these guys can get the recognition they deserve. Of course, memory is still cheaper than programmer time.

John