Re: Newbie

Mark Weaver wrote:

I'm assuming you're using Fedora Core 3, yes?

Yup.

you and I are in the same boat with the CD's. this much I know... its a permissions problem. I just haven't taken the time to ferret it out yet and get it working correctly. you can mount the CD drive as root user, but as a normal user you can't. Still workin on this one.

How do I do that? I really widh I had an ebook or something...

As for reading your XP partition if your XP partition is formatted NTFS

No, it's FAT32.

Thanks!