Re: Apt Repo w/SRPMs for FC3?

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
FYI up2date supports getting srpms

I'll give it a shot, but how do I use up2date without having to sign up for a RHN account? Whenever I try to run up2date, I get prompted for my RHN id and password, then I get told it's an invalid architecture/OS release combination.

As for up2date, is it any easier these days to get SRPMs? I used to have to re-configure it whenever I wanted even just one SRPM. With apt, it's a breeze (if the repo supports SRPMs :): apt-get source <package-name>

Thanks,
pete