Apt Repo w/SRPMs for FC3?

I noticed that when I installed the apt for FC3, the mirror sites selected didn't have any SRPMs mirrored and I had to comment these lines out by hand in the mirror-select.list file. One of the main reasons I use apt vs yum is for its support of SRPMs. Can anyone point me to an apt repository that has the OS and updates SRPMs available?

Thanks,
pete