Re: Failed to eject the CD in Fedora Core 3

> udev-039-10.FC3.6

I have this udev version and I still have the same problem as the OP.
Only root can eject an audio cd and every time root ejects the CD I
see

eject: unable to eject, last error: Invalid arguement

but the cd does eject.

this is my fstab as created by the system at install time. I'm no fs
expert so I'm not sure if this is correct. All I know is users used to
be able to eject cds of any type. I havent tried a data cd since the
probelm popped up as I've been bust ripping all my music cds

/dev/hdd                /media/cdrecorder       auto
pamconsole,fscontext=system_u:object_r:removable_t,exec,noauto,managed
0 0
/dev/hdc                /media/cdrecorder1      auto