Re: Not to whine, but...

Richard S. Crawford wrote:
> I recently posted a message to this list asking about an issue I'm having
> with my network card functioning sporadically under the 2.6.x.SMP kernel.
> No responses.

This message?
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-December/msg05433.html

You got a response in
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-December/msg05515.html
which implicitly asked a supplementary question: what sort of network
card?

Incidentally, it looks as though your followup message was sent less
than twenty-four hours after the first one. In my experience, you need
to wait four or five days at least for everyone to have a chance to
catch up on the mailing list and try to answer your questions.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | You will stop at nothing to reach your objective,
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | but only because your brakes are defective.