Re: Graphic interface considerations

soraberri wrote:
> First,
> arriving to Fedora from Windows2000, my old operating system, I have
> noticed that at the same screen resolution (1024x768) things are very
> different from the point of view of object sizes. Icons, buttons and
> panels are too big for my taste at this resolution settings. But I can't
> use the next available resolution setting (1152x864) because then fonts
> are too small for me. Maybe you can give me a hint about this topic.

Personally, I enjoy the higher screen resolutions and the relatively
smaller icons. But I push up the font sizes to compensate: in Gnome, use
Applications -> Preferences -> Font.

This should make the fonts clearer to read, at least on a CRT.

James.

--
E-mail address: james | "But alas, we don't need a car, so I have a bus
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | timetable and one day the buses will read it too."