Re: General request .. Dismal performance of core 3 ..

The whole experience counts, yeah its good if its a free download but no one
forks money becos the kernel alone is stable or fast.

 Its over simplifying saying the performance btw distros is the same becos the
Kernel is the same.
Am not a expert in this am sure there are other factors (primary i can think of
FS type).