Re: PCMCIA wireless cards....\'just works\'?

Cisco 350 Wireless just works when the correct driver is loaded (airo_cs).
The driver comes with Fedors 3. Exactly the card I am using in my Toshiba
laptop write this email with. Check it out. Go to Ciscos website if you
need the utility to configure your card but Fedora has all the software
to configure it .

Hope this helps
Cheers
Kevin