Re: PCMCIA wireless cards....\'just works\'?

cjlesh wrote:
Hey all:

I've been searching on google all day, and not finding the answer I'm looking for.

Is there a list of wireless pcmcia cards that 'just work' in Fedora core 3?

No downloads, kernel recompiles, ndiswrappers, etc...I want to plug it into my laptop, and have it work.

If you have a card that 'just works', please post the name, model number, and revision in this thread. Maybe if there are enough responses this could become a FAQ?

-cjl

This is an older card but I know it works without any extra effort.

Aironet 4800 Series Turdo DS. Its a 802.11b card.

--
Wayne Leutwyler - RHCT, CNA
Linux Admin / DBA