FC3 an a new system

Hello there,

I am about to get a new system and I have a couple of simple questions
about hardware compatibility.

1.  I am thinking about getting an ASUS K8N board with Athlon 64 processor.
Do I have to install FC3 x86_64 or can I install 32bit FC3.  If I can do
both, which one is better, especially if I want to compile and run some
32bit applications.

2.  I am thinking about getting just two SATA HDs.  The motherboard has
Sil3114 controller.  Will FC3 installer recognize the disks and let me
install the system?

3.  Will I be able to use the Realtek ALC850 audio controller or should I
buy a separate sound card (I was thinking about getting an Audigy card).

4. Similar things with the built-in gigabit LAN.  I am not even sure what
that is - it says "Chipset built-in Gigabit MAC with external Marvell PHY
supporting 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet" in the specs.

Any thoughts and other recommendations are welcome.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Andy

Andy Jaworski
518-1-01