Re: Does MPlayer work in AMD64 box? Yes, but....

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 04:17:17 +0530, Rahul Sundaram
<rahulsundaram@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> it would much better to report to him and get his response rather than
> assuming that

But, Dag is not gonna fix the BLUE Skins problem.  All he might do is
re-work his RPM - which I agree is the right thing to do.  But that is only
a small part of a Major Problem: Lack Of RPM Support For AMD64 Systems.
And that Major Problem is not something I want to take on because there
just aren't enough AMD64 owners to shout loud enough to be heard.

Becoming a nuisance to Dag is the risk to me.  The reward: None- no fix
for BLUE Skins.  Sorry, but with a risk-reward ratio like that, I will
not be the
one to email Dag.  At least, not under my real name.

--
MM