Re: kernel modules

g.tilghman@xxxxxxx wrote:
I must not have something configured, even when i su and put in my password and I am in root, lsmod and insmod and the like still say command not found. They are THERE! I went to /sbin and they are all there. Aparently I dont have the kernel configured to load modules.

Errr. Do you have /sbin in your PATH? ('echo $PATH' to check). Anyway, you should be putting full pathnames in as root. So instead of 'lsmod' and 'insmod', you should be using '/sbin/lsmod' and '/sbin/modprobe'

Brian
--
Brian Richardson
Software Developer