DHCP configuration

I am still very new to Linux. I am trying to configure a machine
to act as my firewall on my broadband connection, which is
working, and to serve as DHCP server to my LAN. I've been looking
for two hours for simple explanations, but, most of what I'm
finding is very old, and contradictory. Can someone point me to a
resource? Also, I seem to see references to a graphical DHCP
administrative tool for KDE but I can't find this - is this
installed with FC3, or is it something that I have to add?

Claude Jones
Bluemont, VA, USA
Running FC3 with all the latest upgrades - SELinux active