Offtopic: Export emails from Outlook Express

Okay I admit defeat.

I have finally talked my wife into trying Fedora. I have managed to get her address boot successfully transfered. Even after reading many, many postings re: export mail from Outlook Express, I still cannot get it into a format than I can read in.

Can someone give me a link to a method, freeware etc. that will let me export form OE and then move the files to Linux for importation?

All help certainly appreciated.

Bob Hartung