Re: Off Topic: Fedora on Google Groups

On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 15:55:01 +0000, Sharon Kimble
<sharonm63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > can you describe and advertize them a bit, please? what are the pros
> > and cons of using these groups instead of the mailing lists?
> >
> And also so that we can compare them to gmane too.

Not necessarily any benefit, per se.  I'm just a geek at heart and
like the fact that Google has the "Goggle Groups" project.  It would
be nice to see it used for something with some weight; like Fedora.
That way, those of us who use it, can determine if we want to use it
for anything else.  That's all... nothing more... typical geek stuff.
;-)

Thanx,
Ryan