Re: gThumb & Media Readers [Follow-up]

> I would like to know where this setting resides to change
> the USB connection type.

It sounds like you're getting close.  Look in your owner's manual to
find out how your camera controls it's USB settings.  That's the setting
that you might be able to fiddle with.  There aren't any settings that
would do you much good on your computer that I can think of.

Another option, since it is mounting is to write a small script that
would always go to that directory on the Memory stick and move
everything there to a pre-defined directory on your hard-drive
like /home/your_name_here/Picture/NEW.  Or, you could even have it move
them to a directory titled by the date, which can be nice for
organizational purposes.

--andy