Re: DNS Question

We are not able to push DNS updates to our ISP so we have to register through a page on their site.  Naturally, this takes a few days.  Our goal is to make it easier for us to create DNS entries in our DMZ DNS so that we can use the entry internally only.  Is there an easy way to send the query on to the ISP if the domain.com entry isn't found in the DMZ DNS?

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

halln@xxxxxxx
417-447-7535