Re: save current session support

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:31:36 +0100, soraberri <421246@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> does anybody know why Mozilla and Firefox do not support the "save
> current session" feature? It is extrange to me because the Konkeror
> browser does support it. I'm using Konkeror for web browsing because of
> this, but I feel like it is a bit slower..
>
> regards

Hi,
What exactly does the "save current session" feature do?  It sounds
like perhaps it remembers what tabs you have open to what websites.  I
use Gnome, so I haven't done much with Konqueror.  If this is indeed
the behavior you want, you could probably emulate it with Mozilla or
Firefox.  Both support bookmarking all the current tabs that are open.
 Well... I say that.  At least Mozilla does.  I'm still on Firefox
0.9.3 (FC2), so maybe they added it in 1.0.  Well, in Mozilla go to
Bookmarks->Bookmark This Group of Tabs to save the bookmarks (you
could call it "Session" or something).  Then when you want to go back,
just click on that bookmark and it will open up all the previous tabs.
 Perhaps this will help.

Jonathan