state of eclipse gcj gtk swt efforts ?

I've heard that RedHat has a native compiled (non-JVM) version of the eclipse IDE in the works?

Also there is some kind of project underfoot implementing the "swt" (I think this is IBM's answer to Swing) as a wrapper around the gtk widgets?

Also there appears to be a code performance profiler and an rpm package builder released as plugins for eclipse...for the "CDT" package.

Finally there are musings that this will all come together and be released under yum for fedora...at some point.

So, what is the skinny? Is there any roadmap published anywhere regarding when these tools will become available and what capabilities are planned?

Thanks,
John