state of eclipse gcj gtk swt efforts ?
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- Subject: state of eclipse gcj gtk swt efforts ?
- From: Skunk Worx <[email protected]>
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:38:06 -0800
- Reply-to: For users of Fedora Core releases <[email protected]>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 (X11/20041127)
I've heard that RedHat has a native compiled (non-JVM) version of the
eclipse IDE in the works?
Also there is some kind of project underfoot implementing the "swt" (I
think this is IBM's answer to Swing) as a wrapper around the gtk widgets?
Also there appears to be a code performance profiler and an rpm package
builder released as plugins for eclipse...for the "CDT" package.
Finally there are musings that this will all come together and be
released under yum for fedora...at some point.
So, what is the skinny? Is there any roadmap published anywhere
regarding when these tools will become available and what capabilities
[Index of Archives]
[Current Fedora Users]