Re: Apache and multiple Virtual Hosts best practices

The general consensus was using system level groups.  To me that's a great
idea.  I just hate having to deal with the whining of my user.

The system is used only by two people, myself, and a friend (someone I trust.)
It uses pre-built php CMS such as Xoops, phpnuke, and postnuke.  So, they
need write access to the directories for a short time.  (Some of the scripts
are installed via a install.php file that is removed after its use.)

I am going to try the group idea and see how that goes with the whining user.

thanks!
eric