Mono??

anyone had the chance or does use Mono?  I've been developing
applications for windows for a few years,  but been a little skiddish
tackling linux   applications     My promary back groung is C# & VB
6.0

if anyone could  give me some heads up  that would be great!!
oh BTW,  i have these 3 gmail invites   if you want one  send me a
e-mail  with  gmail invite for a subject
--
James Lawrence
NY