Re: Preparing HD

So this will be the only operating system for this computer?

If so, then there is nothing you need to do to prepare the disk.
During the setup, you'll be asked whether to let the setup
automatically partition, or manually partition.

Chose automatic.

It will then ask if you want to delete the existing partitions, or save them.

Let it delete them.

Fedora will take care of the rest, and partition and format the disk
as part of the setup.

Again, this all presumes you are okay with wiping everything else out,
and do not plan to have another OS on the computer (such as on another
hard drive).