Preparing HD

Hi, totally new to the Linux world and I would like to experiment with the Fedora Project. I have available a 20Gb HD with at this moment one C drive and 3 partitions D, E and F.

On this HD is installed W98. I want to use this disk only for the Fedora project. So no more Windows on this disk.

I hope to get some advice how to prepare this disk for the Fedora installation.

Bert