Motorola Wireless card, IP configuration issue ....

I got the card to power on by using ndiswrapper ...

But, it does not function properly. I tried both static and IP and DHCP (I have a  dhcp server) but no IP traffic ...

When I try to ping my gateway, it pings 192.168.123.7 (Should be .254) and of course nothing works ...

I think now I am down to basic TCP/IP configuration , which I thought I would have no problems with, but obviously there is something I am overlooking ....

Sorry about hijacking the other thread and top posting, I am a top poster, but can adjust, sometimes :)

Birol