Re: Installation of Fedora Core 3

Hi Paul,
I got RecordNow CD writing software that came with my Dell pc. It dont
have the option of buring the iso image. But I extracted the .iso file
into directories and files using WinRAR. Now can i burn these directories
and files into CD ?? will this work as my bootable CD or installation CD ?
any idea ?

Madhan