Re: WINE in FC3

Thanks. I was going to ask whether anyone has tried CrossOver Office with FC3, but decided to install the demo.

While I did not have any luck with the previous version of CrossOver Office (couldn't even install), the newest version (version 4) appears to work great with FC3.

So far I have only been playing with IE6 (not that I plan to use IE, but just to try it out, plus, several government sites only allow IE), but I must say that I am quite impressed (again, not with, IE6 but the way CrossOver Office was able to allow IE6 to run in FC3).

David Cary Hart wrote:

Not really. More Office apps work better in the CrossOver Office
adaptation of wine. Frontpage is broken either way.

Total Quality Management - A Commitment to Excellence
http://www.TQMcube.com