Re: KDE won't mount cdroms but gnome will

Can't remember the issue, but myself[a friend of mine,
personally I'm a gnome fan] and someone else were
having problems with KDE mounting cdroms, but gnome
mounting them perfectly. My solution to the problem of
KDE being unable to mount the CD was to right click
the desktop icon and change it to /dev/hdc (my cdrom
device) instead of the default. Hope this helps
whoever was having this problem.