Local fedora mirror on debian server?

Gidday,

Now sure whether to post this to a Fedora or a Debian list :)

I have a debian server here that I use as a general mirror for my LAN.

I'd like to use it to mirror Fedora apt repositories as well.

Does anyone know how I'd go about this? Most documentation I've been able to find assumes you're running Fedora on the server.

thanks,
Greg