Re: URGENT: WPC54G / Toshiba / FC3 (Forget it!)

Man, whomever made the call to make the ACPI changes in FC3 should be... well... AAARGH! I've just wasted a considerable amount of time on FC3 and... huh? What's that!??! I'm back on FC2! AARGH!

Along with trying to deal with APCI and FC3, I've done a ton of reading on the subject. I did find the occasional, "Holy crap... it worked!" However, 99.99999% of every other thread, readme, and blog was regarding countless problems. And, ironically, none of them had a solution (i.e., patch, update, etc.) other than simply disabling ACPI.

Pathetic... simply pathetic.

R/S
Ryan

Tired of spam? Signup for a FREE SpamJammer.Com account and say goodbye to junk email forever!