FC3 OpenOffice.org and LDAP

Hello List,

I tried to configure OpenOffice.org 1.1.2 (came with Fedora Core 3) to
access my LDAP addressbook. Actually I also had my Evolution configured
before. OpenOffice.org showed me after giving the infos for the
LDAP-access my evo addressbook. I tried to configure OOo with a test
user, that does not have any Evolution settings. In this case I get the
message, that there are no tables. Mozilla Mail is able to search my
LDAP-Addresses!

Is this a new feature? Or a bug? Did somebody already encounter this
problem?

Many thanks in advance,
Tibor