Re: What is up with fonts in FC3????

In my case I did have some line spacing issues too but even setting them to 0 didn't help enough. I tried to do a lot more formatting which didn't get the document fixed.

I'm embarassed to admit that I had to open the file in OpenOffice under XP to get it printed out.

Christians, Stefan Mr. wrote:
But maybe you can help us: You say that you have adjusted the line
spacing in your OpenOffice documents. How did you do that? We already
have line spacing 0 and space before and after paragraph 0 and can not
make it any smaller.
Did you really change the line spacing somehow (which is what we want to
do), or did you dwitch the font (which is what we are doing now, but are
not happy with it).

-- Greg Gulik http://www.gulik.org/greg/ greg @ gulik.org