Re: Nautilus in Browser mode by default?

Jim wrote:

selct your start button (bottom left corner)
goto -->System Tools --> Configuration Editor

select apps--> Nautilus-->Preferences

look for the key named "always_use_browser"
select the box next to always_use_browser to enable it.
read the message in the dialog box below after you enable it

On Wed, 08 Dec 2004 21:23:17 -0600, Eric Scott