Nautilus in Browser mode by default?

Yo; I just installed Fedora 2 a couple weeks ago (Former Mandrake/SuSE/Debian tinkerer... fairly new to Linux in general), and have been trying to give the default Windows95/Old Mac OS spread-out method of Nautilus's windows a chance... and am about to blow over the top. I find myself running "nautilus --browser"more and more often...

*How do I get Nautilus to run in browser mode by default, like it used to?* (The last version of RedHat I used was 8.0... and it was fine in this respect.) Do people really like the spread-out method that much? Or did RedHat make an executive decision... isn't this a community project? Bla. Just in case you hadn't got it, the Explorer-98 style (Side pane, address bar, navigation buttons) was an ADVANCEMENT over the Explorer-95 style, IMHO (Yes yes, I'm assuming that Microsoft was the first to make file managers act like web browsers, but I could be wrong, after all, have they ever inovated before?).

Thanx,
   ES