Re: Private Fedora repository

On Wed, 2004-12-08 at 19:05 -0500, Frank wrote:
> I'm a little unclear on the header creation part of this.  I don't have
> a createrepo.  I'm assuming that this is a yum thing and I'll find it
> where yum is hosted.  (Will look for that).

createrepo is a package that comes with FC3, as does yum. You should be
able to find both on your install media.

> But where do I put these headers?  And if I mirror a repository, won't I
> get headers from that repository somewhere in the tree that I've mirrored?

Possibly. Yum headers for FC3 are in a "repodata" directory, which
createrepo will put in the directory you run it in. If you mirror the
repodata directory, you'll be getting the headers.

Paul.
--
Paul Howarth <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxx>